April 8, 2016

POSTING PICS





This guy is a Blue Zebra. A typical Mbuna Malawi Cichlid. He's about 3".











This handsome fellow is known as a Bumblebee. Some refer to this species as a Hornet because they tend to be quite aggressive. I haven't had an issue with him at all. He's a little under 3".








This is one of my O.B. Zebras. I have a few of them. This fellow is 3" and resides in my adult cichlid community 75gl tank. I have a few more O.B. Zebras in my juvenile tanks as well.






This is a Kenyi Mbuna cichlid. I'm not sure but I do believe this is a female. The males are blue and the females are yellowish.




The front cichlid is a Red Zebra, behind him is my Auratus Male and to the right is an Auratus female. I have two females who have given me two broods each. I'm expecting them too breed again soon. I stripped them at 14 days the babies still having evidence of egg sacks, I put them in my tumbler. They were doing well in the tumbler wiggling around. Then we had a 22 hour power outage and I lost the whole brood.

No comments: