April 24, 2016

DAILY OBSERVATIONS

Today was a good day. I spent a little time vacuuming my tanks. There seems to be a collection depot for waste in the back corners of each of my tanks. This makes vacuuming very easy. I guess it's the water flow that sends the waste to settle in one spot.

I also did my water test for my ammonia levels earlier and could tell there is some improvement. I'll be doing my test again once more today yet just before bed. I have been adding SeaChem Cycle to help bring the ammonia down and I also put so absorbent pads in my filters. I'm doing everything I can and finally I thinks its beginning to pay off.

To end my day I had a fellow come over to purchase a few of my fry. He took the last of my Auratus and some Acei. I have one of my Auratus female holding again. I scooped her up and she's now safely in a breeding pen so Earl her abusive mate leaves her alone. I told my fry guy that I'll text his wife when I'm ready to strip her. I know she would appreciate watching since they are fairly new at this hobby.

No comments: