May 4, 2016

NEW ADDITIONS



Today while out doing errands I decided to run into town and stop in at Al's. I needed a couple items and of course got looking at the fish. I came home with 6 new additions to my tank. With these extras my tank is perfect.

I picked up a couple Dragon Blood females. One is quite a bit smaller than the other one but when I got home I noticed the bigger of the two is holding. How cool is that? I've never been lucky like that so I'm really stoked about baby Dragon Bloods.








I also picked up a SP #44. I don't know how he will do because I have a couple in the community already. I'm hoping they will get along. They really shouldn't fight because I don't have any females. (I think).











I also got a pure white Red Zebra. I wasn't a 100% sure that's what he was. I am now. He's pretty. I'm also not sure whether he is a he or not. I guess time will tell.










The last two I picked were similar. One looks like he's going to show red on the shoulders. The other one looks like the female to one male I have. I'm still working on identifying him. 











I'm really happy with my purchases. These were all chosen from a couple of assorted African Cichlid tanks. The price was right and I'm happy.


No comments: