May 11, 2016

CICHLID PHOTO SHOOT



I am a photography buff with a CANON 60D but as I said a buff. It's another hobby I love. I am by no means professional as you can see by my photos. My favorite things so shoot are nature, the great outdoors, changing seasons and of course my animals.

Shooting my Cichlids is the most fun. They do not hear me when I say sit still, or smile. They are challenging as they are constantly moving and making facial expression that I patienly wait for just to miss the shot. It takes time and patients to get the perfect shot. I'm getting closer but I'm sure it will forever elude me as I am always striving to improve on anything I do. I'm sure this won't be any different. It's a joy, amusing, time consuming and teaches you patients all wrapped in one package.

No comments: