July 26, 2016

2ND 75 GALLON IS HERE

This morning we did a lot of running around. We hit the farmers market, went out for breakfast, picked up a few things and then we went to buy my new 75 gallon aquarium. I have big plans for it too!

A quick run down of my plans go as follows. One 75 will be for my Mbunas and the other will be home to my Haps and Peacocks. In my 55 gallon I have all my females right now. They will be rejoining their mates in their perspective tanks. I'm hoping the number will be close to even. I will have to see how that works out when I do the move. My 40 gallon juvenile community will be moved back into my 55 because the tank they are in is where the new 75 gallon is going to go.

I will dismantle my 40 gallon for now. I'm not sure if I will be putting it up immediately or closer to the fall. I may use it to keep my pond plants in for the winter. I have a second 40 gallon and a 60 gallon in the basement where my pond fish live during the winter months as my pond isn't deep enough for them to hibernate out there.

Yes I have many tanks.. too many tanks..no never! In my little fish room I have 5 10 gallon tanks, a 20 gallon and a 30 gallon. All tanks are in use except 2 but I have 2 females holding that will be moved up there this weekend.

Loving my hobby.. loving my tanks.. loving my fish!!

No comments: