August 18, 2016

ALL MALE HAP & PEACOCK TANK

I've been working on making my 75 gallon Hap and Peacock tank all male. I have moved quite a few females out but I missed a few. Today I came down to find 2 more holding. I just moved two moms that were holding in that tank a couple days ago.

I have all four of my tumblers full of babies and eggs. I just wanted to move these females to my all female tank so they wouldn't be harassed but nope they decided they were going to spit their eggs out first.

I think making that last move, I have pretty much all the females out of that tank. My girls have their own tank where they can live happily without constant
harassment from the males. I know There is one little female I'm leaving in there. She is the female to my handsome Species #44 . I'm not sure if she's old enough yet but it won't be long. He's already shown interest in her so I'm hoping to have them give me a brood.


No comments: